Re: [Fwd: Wikipidia - Goodbye Red Hat and Fedora]

* Les Mikesell [12/10/2008 17:28] :

> Why is it not possible for one of fedora's goals to be to provide a
> clean transition to RHEL or Centos at the end of certain development
> cycles,

-1.

Fedora already has a mission, one that I agree 100%. Anything that
distracts us from that mission is a negative.

Get the RHEL people to cover migrations from other distributions to RHEL
and the CentOS prople to cover migrations to CentOS. The Fedora people
should only be concerned with migrations to Fedora, not from it.

Emmanuel