Re: Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

Adam Jackson wrote:

I don't have a problem with Xorg taking any amount of time they want.
The problem is in fedora shipping a pre-release - or perhaps even more
so in their claim of knowing that the ABI is finalized before it is in
fact published as a standard.
I suggest you complain to the xorg 1.5 release engineer the Fedora
xorg maintainer is not coordinating with him closely. And then that
you follow the advice of the xorg 1.5 release engineer on this issue.

You know I'm both, right?

- ajax

I assume that was an attempt at humor.... But, it makes it hard to claim that you didn't have some inside information about when the interface was going to stop changing. In another company that sort of thing might be called anti-competitive behavior.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx