Re: Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10

max bianco wrote:
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
max bianco wrote:
far as I am concerned is to make all your users responsible for
setting up and administering their own box. Sink or swim! Then this
conversation would be truly pointless and sysadmins wouldn't have to
worry about what is or isn't in the users $PATH.

 That has absolutely nothing to do with supplying usable defaults, which is
what this conversation was about.

This conversation is about moving /sbin into /bin and why that is or
is not a bad idea. My solution would be long term, as it would force
the user to learn the way of things and then we could move /sbin into
/bin and not worry about it : )

"Re: Adding /sbin and /usr/sbin to everyone's path in F10"

Just sayin' :-)

-Toshio