Re: Parellel boot and audit

Steve Grubb wrote:
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 09:18:22 am Harald Hoyer wrote:
Using the LSB headers, how do I express that audit needs to start before
just about everything else? The only things I can think of that could be
before audit are irqbalance, cpuspeed, iptables, ip6tables, netlabel,
network, bind (optional), and syslog. The irqbalance and cpuspeed are
questionable, though.

-Steve
The bad thing, you can't specify "run before" in LSB syntax.

If we are switching in F9, we need this fixed before release.

Something all other services require and the script provides is needed for
that to work. Yes, it's a known shortcoming and the LSB syntax should be
extended.

Someone working with LSB?

If so, have them to ask why audit is not a standard facility like syslog.

-Steve

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/FAQ#How_do_I_get_involved_with_the_Linux_Foundation.3F