Re: Fedora (again) forces me to disable SELinux

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Mark <markg85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

I just installed the Fedora 9 Beta release and am doing a full system
update as we speak.
While downloading the updates nothing is wrong.. it just downloads and
that's it. But when installing the updates i get a ton of selinux
notices!! and this is just a default Fedora 9 beta followed by a yum
-y update.

Are you suggesting there are...bugs in the beta? That's an outrageous accusation to make!
Oh wait.. not it isn't.  I'm sure there a set of bugs tracking selinux issues that you should probably check.  There's also the test mailinglist where you could post avc messages and try to get other people to help you figure out why you are seeing them and if the underlying issue is a bug that has been fixed in a subsequent rawhide update.

Also another issue that i noticed was when looking at a flash
animation in firefox.. when i want to play the animation selinux
(again) drops in and tells me i can't. (or i need to run a command to
get it working).

Is this adobe's proprietary flash perchance?

-jef