Re: Summary of the 2008-02-12 Packaging Committee meeting

Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
Yaakov Nemoy wrote:

Now that I have both Bob's and Jen's, I also want to say I want to ask
about making some changes to how GHC is packaged.

Ask away, but let's start the discussion on the new list once it's set up.

If you are going to actively start working together as a SIG in a separate mailing list, it would be great if you could post updates to this list in a regular way like Release Engineering, KDE SIG, Packaging Committee and others do so. Fedora Weekly News would be a good place to report major updates too.

Rahul