Re: f7 images for mass production

David Nielsen wrote:
fre, 08 06 2007 kl. 13:43 -0400, skrev Jesse Keating:
On Friday 08 June 2007 13:36:59 Max Spevack wrote:
Well, the answer is simply "I haven't had time to do it until now".  And
because I thought it might be a worthwhile question to ask, and that if
I just took the GOLD bits and DVDs appeared, I guarantee you I'd get
plenty of emails saying "why didn't you ask about pulling in any
updates!  There's bug FOO which is horrible!".
To which you answer "The DVD pressers took a long time to make them, these were sent off the first opportunity I had after F7 went GOLD." (:

Wouldn't that basically be lying? The events didn't in fact transpire
like that and if we are to provide nice pressed media doing so with
updates to save people the effort of downloading them could be
considered a feature.
So what if it makes Fedora 7 look like a release with poor QA, issuing
updates at all pretty much states that,

I don't necessarily disagree but some people have automatically associated updates with bug fixes which doesn't give a complete perspective as Fedora updates policy is to be close to upstream and that frequently cover new features too.

Rahul