Re: f7 images for mass production

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Christopher Aillon wrote:

Also, part of me is wondering why we waited to send this for pressing now, though. IMO, we should have sent them off to be pressed when we had the final images done, which would avoid having to ask this question. :-)

Well, the answer is simply "I haven't had time to do it until now". And because I thought it might be a worthwhile question to ask, and that if I just took the GOLD bits and DVDs appeared, I guarantee you I'd get plenty of emails saying "why didn't you ask about pulling in any updates! There's bug FOO which is horrible!".

--Max