Re: hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 16:16:59 Bernard Johnson wrote:
> Are we ok with letting CodecBuddy direct users to the Fluendo webstore?
>  Are there going to be providions for equal access for other vendors?

I personally had thought that codecbuddy was going to drive users to a
fedoraproject.org page which would give more information and list possible
vendors for the codec.  If Fluendo is the only possible vendor, that's fine,
but we would own the page that codecbuddy drives to and thus own the content
listed and could add/remove vendors at our will.  Is that not the case?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora