Re: Move Evolution to Extras?

Dimi Paun wrote:
On Wed, December 27, 2006 8:45 pm, Florin Andrei wrote:
Hm, actually, the composer, to me, seemed like one of the worst Evo
components. I don't use HTML formatting too often, but on those rare
occasions when I do, Evo had pretty nasty formatting issues.

Hmm. maybe so, but I never use it in HTML mail, so I can't really
comment on that. For plain text, it's pretty good.

Anyway, I've been using Evo since... I don't know, maybe version 0.1 :-)
and recently, when upgrading to FC6, I just couldn't take it anymore and
switched to Thunderbird.

It's great you could do that. I tried, believe me! (I've updated to FC6
months ago, and I still can't send email!!! HTF is this an acceptable
situation is beyond me, but people seem generally unconcerned about it)

Maybe that's because people are able to do it generally.

Rahul