Re: This is a development discussion list.

Michael Favia wrote:
Simon Perreault wrote:
Michael Favia wrote:

This extra noise, though well intentioned, is making it difficult for me (and i imagine many others) to justify the time necessary to weed out the "philosophical type" posts.

You need to learn about a magical feature named "Mark Thread as Read" that most of us have been using all along...

Keep the flames burning, there are still some patches of snow around here...

My message wasn't intended to be a flame at all. I think that the philosophical and theoretical discussions are good for the distro i just think they should have a proper home because it isnt exactly development discussion related. -mf

Yes, but theoretical and philosophical discussion often have a place in development discussion....

I think people just need to "tune out" of subjects that they don't want to follow.

Michael