Re: Packages with problematic license tag (for SPDX conversion)

Could you please take a look at rust-oxipng to see exactly what the tooling is complaining about? Everything in the spec file, https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/rust-oxipng/blob/rawhide/f/rust-oxipng.spec, looks like a valid SPDX expression to me. Thanks!