Re: Fedora & AI Survey Now Live Until July 16th

DJ & Tom - thank you for that clarification on how to interpret your ranking, and I can assure you and other folks who feel similar about answering that question that that is indeed the way we will be analysing the results - top ranked being best fit, 5th or last ranked being least or worst fit. Also for anyone who has yet to complete the survey, the last question is an optional, free format answer so I would suggest using that to expand on reasons why you ranked certain areas #1, #2 etc for what problems you see AI addressing in those parts of the project.

I would also like to add that we deliberately took a positive tone for this survey as it is far too easy to find (many) negatives for AI (and for good reason!), and we wanted to try to look at the benefits we could get from AI instead if applied properly and wit the best interest of Fedora driving the use of AI in parts of the projects ecosystem.

This survey is just trying to understand the preferences and wants of the Fedora community when it comes to AI, and not a guarantee that the project will be introducing AI in all of the mentioned areas.

If you have any other questions that I can try to help clarify about this, please dont hesitate to reach out. I want folks to be able to answer comfortably and honestly so if I can help at all, just metaphorically shout :)