Re: RFC: Flaws detected by static analyzers in Fedora 41 Core Critical Path Packages

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 2:18 AM Carlos Rodriguez-Fernandez <carlosrodrifernandez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, I see what the problem is.

The task is for 2.69-8 [1], but the subtask runs for 2.69-3 first to
then have a reference for the diff. So I guess it will work next time a
new version of libcap goes out.

`koji latest-build f40 libcap` gives me: libcap-2.69-3.fc40

I used the mock profile from Fedora 41 to do the build, so probably that caused the build failure.

[1] https://openscanhub.fedoraproject.org/task/83/