Re: convert everything to rpmautospec?

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> And sorry, but saying to "process pull requests quickly" is just naive.
> Busy packages often have many different pull requests concurrently, and
> some of them need discussion and fixes and work in other places before
> they can be merged.

Generally, there should be no room for discussion there. Either the pull
request is good, then merge it immediately, or it is not, then reject it
immediately. People who want to contribute to Fedora packaging ought to know
what they are doing, if not, just reject and let them submit a new pull
request when they have done their homework.

> I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. In the other part of the
> thread, a proposal that was floated to allow opt-out. I hope that's
> acceptable.

You have received a lot of all-negative feedback and one single message of
support. So for me there is a clear consensus to NOT implement your proposal
at all, not even with an opt-out option.

        Kevin Kofler