Re: convert everything to rpmautospec?

Not all commits correspond with a new release downstream, and not all commit messages are relevant to the end user to be part of the change log. For example, commits related with increasing gating test coverage efforts, or setting up gating.yaml itself. Another example is linting setting and/or configurations. How is that handled with autochangelog? Can we tell it to skip certain commits? Or should we include it all?

Regards,
Carlos.