Re: just to let you know FESCo agreed to a preliminary injunction while we consider this issue

Kevin Kofler via devel wrote:
> Steve Cossette wrote:
>> There's also a secondary thing that I feel hasn't been discussed here
>> though: I know work is being done right now to isolate the x11
>> components of plasma and add build-time options to strip out those
>> components. What happens when we (as-in, the KDE sig) split off those
>> components and now you got 10-15+ x11 packages people gotta install to
>> make it all work?
>
> Then we will submit 10-15+ *-x11 packages for review. It can be done.

PPS: I am fairly sure that, if such a state is ever reached, the KDE SIG
will no longer be willing to maintain the kde6-x11-unsupported Copr. (Among
other things, your statement quoted above pretty clearly implies that.) So
that relativates the claim that my packages are unnecessary because people
can just use that Copr.

        Kevin Kofler