Re: Automate your Fedora package maintenance using Packit

Thanks for the info, Dan.

If this issue is not hit often,
I think it makes sense to ease the workflow for everyone
and go through this process if needed.
We can either inform people about how to do that
or do it for them.
(But sadly, we can't do the work of rel-eng.)

Otherwise, I think we can implement the config option to let the user decide.
Here's the issue I've just created for that:
https://github.com/packit/packit/issues/2082

František