Re: Automate your Fedora package maintenance using Packit

Thanks Dan and Daniel for the responses. You both are right. For our
defence, this is always setup by an existing Fedora user (=human).

I can't speak of rel-eng (and honestly don't know) how problematic
this "physical removal" on request is.
We can at least promote the licence check more
and provide instructions on what to do if something does not fulfil the rules.
(E.g. as a part of the issue Ankur created and mentioned
(https://github.com/packit/packit/issues/2035))

Does anyone have any realistic solution (or an improvement) to this
for Packit itself?

We can also stop uploading the source to the lookaside cache (or make
it configurable),
but the benefit of such automation is significantly reduced.

František