Auto-assign packager sponsors to tickets?

Hello,

I've set myself a goal to improve the package review process. My first
step was creating https://docs.pagure.org/fedora-sponsors , I am
currently working on https://github.com/FrostyX/fedora-review-service
and contribute to the `fedora-review` tool. I have some ideas about
what to do next, and now I'd like to discuss one of them.

Currently, we have 31 people waiting to be sponsored
https://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/needsponsor.html
many of them waiting for months. To get to the point of waiting to be
sponsored, all of these people invested their time to learn the basics
of RPM packaging and went through the tedious process of a package
review without quitting. It's not very nice of us to let them wait for
an indefinite amount of time without a reply after all of this.

I believe there is a technical solution to this problem, so I'd like
to write a script that would:

- Be run weekly
- Take a small number of active sponsors (say 5 of them, or maybe 10%
  of them) and give each of them one of the waiting tickets
- Technically, it would be done by setting NEEDINFO on the ticket
- If a sponsor was already given one ticket, he wouldn't get another
- It could prioritize sponsors who didn't get tickets for the longest
  time
- It could consider sponsors' interests
  https://docs.pagure.org/fedora-sponsors/interests

Additionally:

- If a sponsor is not able or willing to work on a ticket, they could
  either set NEEDINFO on another sponsor or just drop themselves. The
  ticket would then get a new sponsor next week
- After a month without a response to a NEEDINFO, another sponsor
  would be assigned

We currently have 37 active sponsors and 31 tickets waiting to be
sponsored, so the whole queue should get processed within a couple of
weeks and every sponsor should get only one ticket. After that I have
no idea how often will every sponsor be bothered. Maybe once a year?

What do you think? Would you be okay with a system like this?
Please forward to sponsors that you know, if there is no strong
disagreement, I'll proceed with the implementation.

Jakub