RE: fedpkg: Failed to get repository name from Git url or pushurl

There's Source, Source0, and sources.  What are the definitions?

The tutorial doesn't have a 'sources' tag.  Is that documented?  What should
it be?

The hello tutorial has the URL to the tarball in Source: but it also says to
use
wget to download the tarball.

The Source: tag doesn't have a list of files, just a pointer to the tarball.

Maybe I'm way off and the source files should be in a local directory?

When I run the tutorial, it seems to ignore the .spec URLs and uses the local
tarball.  How does it even know what the name is?  Does it default to the
file name of the URL?

How does it know what to build.  Does it default to configure;make
or something similar?