Re: TSS maintainer volunteer

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 9:04 AM Petr Pisar <ppisar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> V Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 07:29:07PM +0000, Kenneth Goldman napsal(a):
> > I think I followed all those steps - identifying the package, announcing that
> > I want to be the packager, making an account, etc.
> >
> > What's next?
>
> Submit an updated tss2 package for a package review. As far as I can see,
> there is no review opened for tss2 now

It was only retired on Jan 9th so should not need a re-review.

I think the process needs to be:
1) get a package sponsor. If you don't have one I can possibly do it
as I co-maintain the intel tpm2 packages
2) request ownership and unblocking of the package
3) build new versions as follow the process.