Re: Inactive packager check for F38

Il 16/02/23 22:30, Ben Cotton ha scritto:
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 3:45 PM Mattia Verga via devel
> <devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> This user should not have been detected as inactive if the Bugzilla
>> check was run. @Ben, maybe you forgot to set the BZ_API_KEY before
>> running the script?
> I didn't forget, I intentionally did not. I thought we had already
> modified the script to use `~/.bugzillarc` via the python-bugzilla
> library (the scripts for processing Change proposals and handling
> branch/EOL events does this). But apparently we did not, since
> https://pagure.io/find-inactive-packagers/issue/5 is still open. I'll
> prioritize that for next week if the COVID brain fog has lifted by
> then. I did find it suspicious that the mailing list and Bugzilla
> count matched exactly, but ...again... brain fog.
>
> I'll also knock out #6 (which is #5 except for the Pagure API key) at
> the same time. This will make the SOP for future me and my successors
> easier to follow.

During the weekend I can write down a script reusing partial code from
the find_inactive_packagers script and purge the ticket list from users
that showed activity in RH bugzilla, let me know if you want me to
proceed. Or I can provide a list of users, but I think that will be a
long list for manual processing...

Meanwhile, I'll try to fix some bugs that arose during this run, as time
permits.

Mattia