Re: Fedora Review Service

> fedora-review require a lot of manual checks from reviewer (especially
> licenses). It can't be fully automated.

That's true but my goal isn't to fully automate the process. A person
will always be required to take the final look and make sure the spec
is reasonably written and the package is acceptable.

I am looking at it the other way around. I did many reviews where I
run fedora-review and it printed an issues section and/or some [!]
checks, so I basically just copy-pasted them into the RHBZ as a
comment and provided some context about them for the contributor. The
problem is, that the contributor needed to wait days/weeks/months for
feedback that CI could have provided immediately.

My hope is also that by saving reviewers the time to point out the
easy mistakes, we will have time to focus only on the things that, as
you said, can't be automatized, and therefore cover more tickets as a
consequence.

Jakub