Re: Planning to start unifying native and mingw packages

I noticed this thread, I develop a personal project where I use about 10 C libraries, I noticed that "glfw", "libsodium" and "libevent" do not have their corresponding mingw packages. I was considering trying to package them but unifying them with the native packages would be better. Of course, this would put more pressure on the maintainers.

I could however open a PR to add them to the native packages. Do we have some libraries where this unification is already finished so that I could take inspiration?