ANTLR packages and i686

The various ANTLR packages will be impacted by
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Drop_i686_JDKs.  The parser
generators, which are written in Java, will no longer be available on
i686.  If absolutely necessary, we could continue to package the
various language runtimes for i686.  That would be a major pain in the
neck.  WIth ANTLR 4 in particular, the version currently in Rawhide
(4.10.1) is not compatible with previous runtimes.  Most of the
consumers we have in Rawhide ship parsers that were generated with
ANTLR 4.6 through 4.9 generators, so they are not compatible with the
4.10.1 runtimes.  (We regenerate the parsers at build time.)
Continuing to support i686 would therefore mean packaging old versions
of the language runtimes, just for i686.

My preference is to stop building everything ANTLR-related on i686.
This has consequences for packages written in C, C++, Go, and OCaml,
at least.  I'll omit Java packages other than the ANTLR packages from
the lists below, since they will disappear from i686 on their own.

Affected packages with maintainers:
- antlr3 (jjames, mizdebsk, dchen, mjakubicek, walters): we could
conceivably keep the C, C++, and JavaScript runtimes if absolutely
necessary
- antlr4-project (jjames, mhayden, @go-sig): we could conceivably keep
the C++, Go, JavaScript, Python3, and Swift runtimes, but see above
- azure-cli (mhayden, @python-sig): needs the Python3 runtime from the
antlr4-project package
- belle-sip (nucleo, sdgathman): needs the C runtime from the antlr3 package
- coq (amdunn, jjames): needs the Python3 runtime from the
antlr4-project package
- cvc4 (jjames, brouhaha): needs the C runtime from the antlr3 package
- flocq (jjames): depends on coq
- frama-c (jjames): depends on why3
- gappalib-coq (jjames): depends on flocq
- golang-github-google-cel (eclipseo, @go-sig): needs the Go runtime
from the antlr4-project package
- golang-google-grpc (eclipseo, @go-sig): needs
golang-github-google-cel.  Is consumed by a TON of other Go packages,
so many that I did not attempt to trace them.
- ocaml-menhir (jjames): we can remove the coq subpackage only on
i686; it isn't consumed by anything in Fedora
- why3 (jjames): depends on flocq

Packages by maintainer:
@go-sig: antlr4-project, golang-github-google-cel, golang-google-grpc,
numerous consumers of golang-google-grpc
@python-sig: azure-cli
amdunn: coq
brouhaha: cvc4
dchen: antlr3
eclipseo: golang-github-google-cel, golang-google-grpc
jjames: antlr3, antlr4-project, coq, cvc4, flocq, frama-c,
gappalib-coq, ocaml-menhir, why3
mhayden: antlr4-project, azure-cli
mizdebsk: antlr3
mjakubicek: antlr3
nucleo: belle-sip
sdgathman: belle-sip
walters: antlr3

I am going to be mostly offline starting Saturday, so I intend to deal
with this when I get back, approximately July 18.  That is just before
the mass rebuild, of course.  If anybody has a problem with dropping
i686 builds for the above packages, please come up with a plan to deal
with the situation by then.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/