Re: F37 proposal: Build all JDKs in Fedora against in-tree libraries and with static stdc++lib (System-Wide Change proposal)

Just to repeat i one more times, and maybe a bit more loudly - the rendering seems to be SAME for both static and dynamic linking.

Please anybody who complains in this thread,  can yo have any proof that dynamic linking really makes yor eyes bleed??

J.