Would it be useful to have a video call to discuss the "Deprecate Legacy BIOS" Change proposal?

We've got a 300+ message thread in just one week, with 66 different
participants. This handily beats discussions systemd-resolved,
btrfs-by-default, and even switching the default editor to nano.

Clearly there's a lot to talk about here. Would it be useful to have a
high-bandwidth, moderated conversation via video call about the best path
forward?

(Because of the number of likely participants, Jitsi probably won't cut it,
so this would likely be via Bluejeans.)

It'll obviously be difficult to find a time where _everyone_ can
participate, so this wouldn't be a deciding-things meeting, rather a
"talking about possibilities and hopefully coming to more mutual
understanding" meeting. And I would make sure there are good notes.*

(* volunteers who are good at note taking welcome!)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>