Re: Bodhi 6.0: What's new

Hey Frantisek!

Excellent questions!

> * Our users can use Packit via CLI and use their identity for Bodhi connections. With this, it's not nice, but doable to open a web-browser. (Not sure how this works in the containerised use-cases.)

The Bodhi CLI will display a URL that you'll have to open in your web browser, and wait for input. After logging in, Ipsilon will give you a token that you need to copy/paste in the Bodhi CLI.

> * Is there some way to get/generate some token that can be used instead of doing this browser workflow?

Yes, you can do the browser workflow on any host and then copy over the ~/.config/bodhi/client.json file on the service's worker(s).

> * Do I get it right from what you wrote about `save_override` that we can generate the session token elsewhere and reuse it in the service? Do you have some details on how this works so we can start working on the move?

That's not what save_override() does, it's just an API endpoint to edit buildroot overrides in Bodhi.

> * For other Fedora systems, we use Kerberos authentication, are there some plans to add it?

Nope, there's no plan for that at the moment.

Does this answer your questions?

Aurélien