Re: Do we have any policy for disabling inactive users

Il 14/02/22 20:19, Adam Williamson ha scritto:
> On Mon, 2022-02-14 at 17:48 +0000, Mattia Verga via devel wrote:
>> As I reported in the Fesco ticket, I've published the script to check
>> packagers activity at https://pagure.io/find-inactive-packagers
>>
>> The latest run showed 274 totally inactive packagers [1]. However, I've
>> just realized that the activity check made by datagrepper is wrong: the
>> current query doesn't show activity **made by** the user, but rather any
>> message with an association to the user. That means that if anyone
>> reports a bug which is being assigned to a user, datagrepper will report
>> that activity. So the real count of inactive users may be well above 274.
>>
>> Anyone knows how / if there's a way to correct the query to datagrepper
>> to only show activity from a user?
> There's no standardized way to do that, no.

Well, I've found Bodhi messages actually have an `agent` field that
reports the user who made the action, so I've changed the script to look
at that. [1]

For Bugzilla, I've looked at the code of `fedora_active_user` and used
that, more or less, to check latest comment made by a user. Assuming BZ
email is one of the emails set in fasjson...

After these changes the count of inactive users in the packager group
has grown to 875 (48 users cannot be found in BZ with the email provided
by fasjson). [2]

Mattia

[1] https://pagure.io/find-inactive-packagers
[2]