Re: F36 Change: Default To Noto Fonts (System-Wide Change proposal)

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 9:41 PM Neal Becker <ndbecker2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, don't understand the question.  I was testing with non-variable fonts, all were "mono".

Ah, okay. my proposal was basically to replace with variable fonts. so
I was assuming it may be a variable font and you may see some issue
because of it. Anyway, that's fine then. also looking forward to
hearing your feedback on other applications.