Timeshift maintainer

I would like to ping srakitnican, the Timeshift maintainer (someone is
in touch with them?).

Timeshift is a graphical tool to manage BTRFS snapshots. I don't use it
personally, but I know a bunch of people that rely on it.

Thimeshift coming from the Fedora repository, doesn't work on Fedora
Linux 35, due to a change in lsblk (util-linux). Upstream released a
patch this summer.
Upstream version is 21.09.1, while the version in the Fedora repository
is 20.03
There are various open bugs on Bugzilla related to this package.

Someone has built a COPR repository [1] with the latest upstream
release. In such repository it is stated:
"Here are compiled newest timeshift from Github for temporary update
until timeshift on the main fedora repository get updated by the
package maintener. This version intended to fix timeshift bugs on
Fedora 35 Workstation."

[1] http://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/oprizal/timeshift-upstream/