Re: Fedora 💔 Java: The Death of Two SIGs

> Am 29.09.2021 um 22:13 schrieb Karlis K. <karliskavacis@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> This: https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Fedora-Java-Rough-Shape
>
> Brought my attention, what can be done to help?

I take it as a question how to contribute to Fedora Java.

In the end, I guess, we will need to find a group of people who are willing to commit and to collaborate.

The first thing that comes to mind would be to briefly express your opinion on the topics discussed here and perhaps outline your ideas on contributions. And whether you would be willing to make real contributions, ie. spend work and time.