Re: Why so long for EPEL-8?

* Björn Persson [19/07/2021 13:05] :

>                                              but if I could be notified
> about updates of certain packages I'm interested in, then I could
> choose to test those if I'm not too busy at the time. I don't know a
> convenient way to do that, so I end up installing updates when they
> show up in the updates repository.

There are a number of options that I can see:

1) Bodhi has an RSS feed that you can apply filters to. I'm not sure if
you can select packages you want to follow, though.
2) You can sign up as co-maintainer of the package on the EPEL branches.
This will give you email notifications on pretty much anything that
happens on those branches.
3) Bugzilla generates RSS feeds for virtually any list. You can follow
bug activity via those.

Emmanuel