Re: Don't update to the latest f33!

Fedora will never configure static DNS servers for you in resolved.conf. That config file was manually edited with improper syntax to wind up in this broken state. My guess is that it was edited by the VPS provider, but who knows.

We don't set DNS there intentionally because it eliminates any benefit of using split DNS. Your static global DNS= configuration in resolved.conf is used for *every* request, *in addition* to per-link DNS configuration. So if you have per-link DNS configuration from DHCP -- which almost everybody will except in cloud environments like this -- then you would wind up with two parallel DNS queries going out for every lookup, where whichever finishes first wins. That's not a good default.