Re: Orphaned my Ruby packages (Jekyll + dependencies)

Sad day indeed, but the situation is indeed a tough one.  I also switched to bundler for similar reasons and pain for my jekyll sites.

Thanks so much for your service Fabio!

I don't have time/bandwidth to take over completely, but I could offer some assistance/backup if somebody else takes primary on them.

Ben

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.