Orphaned my Ruby packages (Jekyll + dependencies)

Hi everybody,

With a heavy heart, I have orphaned all my Ruby packages today.

- rubygem-jekyll
- rubygem-jekyll-asciidoc (official, optional AsciiDoc support)
- rubygem-jekyll-feed (dep of the default theme)
- rubygem-jekyll-sass-converter (jekyll dep)
- rubygem-jekyll-seo-tag (dep of the default theme)
- rubygem-jekyll-toc (unofficial table of contents plugin)
- rubygem-jekyll-watch (jekyll dep)
- rubygem-kramdown-parser-gfm (kramdown support for GitHub-flavored markdown)
- rubygem-kramdown-syntax-coderay (coderay syntax highlighting support)
- rubygem-liquid (jekyll dep, templating engine)
- rubygem-minima (jekyll default theme)
- rubygem-minitest-profile (test dependency for some of the other gems)
- rubygem-rouge (jekyll dep, default syntax highlighter, "compatible"
with pygments)
- rubygem-ruby-progressbar
- rubygem-sassc (wrapper for C libsass, "official" successor of the
pure-ruby sass gem)
- rubygem-stringex
- rubygem-tomlrb (optional jekyll dep, for TOML config file support in
addition to YAML)

I originally took them or packaged them because I used Jekyll, but for
some time now, I have used bundler to manage the gems for my Jekyll
pages (because not all gems I needed were available on Fedora anyway,
and mixing and matching doesn't work well).

There are some known issues with the packages:

- Some of them are failing to build on Fedora 34 due to changes in
Ruby 3.0 (jekyll, jekyll-feed, liquid, stringex, tomlrb).
- Jekyll test suite is failing due to changes in kramdown 2.2.0.
- Two of them are outdated (jekyll, tomlrb). jekyll 4.2.0 requires
tomlrb 2.0, but jekyll cannot be updated to 4.2.0 unless
terminal-table is updated to 2.0).

Jekyll and liquid have some non-upstreamable downstream patches which
I used to maintain here: https://pagure.io/group/jekyll-fedora

I have pushed the working patches I have for jekyll 4.2.0 there, and
submitted two final PRs for tomlrb and jekyll with the changes I had
prepared locally:

- https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/rubygem-tomlrb/pull-request/2
- https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/rubygem-jekyll/pull-request/6

The PRs are blocked by other missing updates for now.

Big thanks to everybody who helped me with maintaining my Ruby
packages over the years.
Fabio