Re: [F34] wait-repo task has been opened for approx 2 hours

On 11. 02. 21 13:33, Zdenek Dohnal wrote:
Thanks, Miro!

foomatic-db build is now in testing and I was able to create a override
for it, but when I built foomatic, it got into bodhi automatically and
now I cannot add foomatic build to foomatic-db update to prevent
foomatic landing into stable than foomatic-db.

I cannot even unpush the foomatic update - do you have any tips how to
proceed?

Let it happen, both updates will be pushed to stable once the freeze is over.

Ad side-tags:

IMO the process should work for buildroot overrides too. Side tags look
good for big rebuilds, where not all packages belong to one maintainer,
but it looks like an overhead for only two packages.

If you want multiple (even two) packages to be shipped via a single update in rawhide or branched (prior to updates testing activation), side tag is the only way.

For branched (prior to updates testing activation) buildroot overrides are possible, but the updates will be separated in bodhi.

--
Miro Hrončok