Re: [F34] wait-repo task has been opened for approx 2 hours

Thanks, Miro!

foomatic-db build is now in testing and I was able to create a override
for it, but when I built foomatic, it got into bodhi automatically and
now I cannot add foomatic build to foomatic-db update to prevent
foomatic landing into stable than foomatic-db.

I cannot even unpush the foomatic update - do you have any tips how to
proceed?

Ad side-tags:

IMO the process should work for buildroot overrides too. Side tags look
good for big rebuilds, where not all packages belong to one maintainer,
but it looks like an overhead for only two packages.

--
Zdenek Dohnal
Software Engineer