Re: What is the most time consuming task for you as packager?

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 8:18 PM Jonathan Wakely
<jwakely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can we just add everything to Koschei instead
> of having it opt-in?

That is technically possible, but so far no one asked about this.
Currently 53 % of all packages (and 59 % of rawhide packages) are
"tracked", which means Koschei submits scratch builds for them. The
rest is not tracked, which means Koschei only resolves dependencies
for them, but does not submit scratch builds to Koji to save
resources.

There is also a possibility for a group or individual to request their
packages to be auto-tracked - whenever the person or group gets at
least commit privileges to a package in dist-git, Koschei will start
tracking it. To request auto-tracking of packages in Koschei you can
open a ticket with Fedora Infrastructure, or contact me directly.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski