Re: video meeting to discuss Matrix/Element and IRC

On 19/11/2020 19:49, Neal Gompa wrote:

The GNOME-based one is Fractal, which is not available in Fedora as of
right now. That said, the Qt based ones are in way better shape than
the GNOME one. And QGnomePlatform should make them work reasonably
well...

My problem, at least on this hidpi laptop, is that the bit of the
window edge that I need to grab to resize it is only about one pixel
wide so virtually impossible to grab. Native gnome windows have a
much wider area I can grab.

It might be better on my desktop that isn't hidpi and has a mouse
instead of a trackpad.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom@xxxxxxxxxx)