Re: F34 Change proposal: Debug Info Standardization (from DWZ to -fdebug-types-section) (System-Wide Change proposal)

Thanks Jan,

I had subsequently discovered your COPR, which does work with the DWZ symbols and allow debugging, however your version is missing Swift support, and so doesn't support Swift function name demangling and variable display etc.

+1 for moving to -fdebug-types-section anyway.

Regards,

Ryan