Re: The Chromium Dilemma

Honestly, degraded performance is an expected result of doing component build, so I would say that's just not a bug at all, it's just how Chromium works. Our hand is forced here by upstream's strange and unusual packaging decisions. Other distros do it this way too.

But you say the difference is *noticeable*, i.e. noticeable to users when not doing benchmarks? That sounds weird.