Re: CPE Git Forge Decision

On 4/6/20 11:17 AM, Leigh Griffin wrote:
It's a form of engagement among others that we are partaking in day in day out, week in week out.

Ironically, you have illustrated my point here with your response, which isn't engagement.

I have answered every question directly, if I missed one in the multiple threads and someone wants it answered, feel free to forward it onto me directly and I can answer it.

Much of what people are writing aren't questions, they are arguments. You have not been answering those, but have instead been replying with non-sequiters, like the above "It's a form of engagement among others…"

Everything is untrue when paraphrased to suit a narrative.

You said "The CPE relationship with stakeholders is unique, it's clear the visions are not aligned across all bodies (and we do not expect it to be) and we don't have a product." I've demonstrated that this is not true.

For sure stakeholder misalignment is part and parcel of Engineering life, CPEs stakeholder needs, our particular remit and how all of these things interact are industry unique in my experience and the kind of alignment needed might never be there that One would expect and hope for in a more traditional Engineering setting. I'm happy to debate that in a separate thread but I feel going into how the team is structured and how that relationship works is a distraction that this thread does not need.

You introduced this distraction, I simply demonstrated that it was not true.