Re: Fedora 33 System-Wide Change Proposal: ELN Buildroot and Compose V2

On 30. 03. 20 18:35, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 01:13:03PM +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:

I'm afraid that this won't be good enough. Other (Fedora) builds will be
submitted with lower prio as well. For example our Python 3.N+1 rebuilds are
usually submitted as such, so the wave of 3k packages doesn't block
individual packagers. So unless Koji has multiple levels of priorities, I

It does.

         priority: the amount to increase (or decrease) the task priority, relative
                   to the default priority; higher values mean lower priority; only
                   admins have the right to specify a negative priority here

It's basically an integer.
createrepos/newRepo are 14
releng runroot jobs are 15
'normal' builds are around 19
'scratch' builds are around 20
backgrounds is 25
koschei sets it's builds to 50

Oh! Great. In that case, I think we can solve this somehow if needed.

How can I submit a build with a different number? Becasue neither fedpkg build --help nor koji build --help seem to talk about this.

--
Miro Hrončok