Re: Fedora 33 System-Wide Change Proposal: ELN Buildroot and Compose V2

On 30. 03. 20 12:54, Aleksandra Fedorova wrote:
But the fact that I need to convince Fedora packagers that they should
at least listen to the problem downstream has, and at least try to
think about how it can be addressed, through conditionals or through
refactoring, or through upstream changes.. this surprises me. I
definitely didn't expect the "don't even try to bother me with those
topics" reaction.

The problem here is that you read our feedback as "don't even try to bother me with those topics" while we say "the way you want to handle this is not working for (a substantial part of) the Fedora community".

As long as you keep focusing on the "you are wrong by not wanting this" instead of "how do we make it work for you", this discussion will not move anywhere.

--
Miro Hrončok