Re: Fedora 33 System-Wide Change proposal: ELN Buildroot and Compose

On 2020-03-25 17:33, Aleksandra Fedorova wrote:
[Branching] removes community maintainer from the conversation about what
downstream is doing. While we want to give community member a voice in
that conversation.

I fear that this proposal *forces* the community member to participate in the discussion. That is a very different thing than giving them a voice.