Re: Code of Conduct issue

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 3:29:58 AM MST Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
wrote:
> John,
>
> On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 06:16, John M. Harris Jr wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Further, attempting to censor *this topic* is not in the spirit of the
> > Friends foundation either. It is important that we, as a community,
> > can discuss the rules we've chosen to govern our actions within this
> > project. If we cannot, they are not our rules, and so we need to get
> > rid of them. Attempting to censor such concerns will only cause
> > cohesion issues within the project.
>

> Redirecting an off-topic thread to a venue where it will be on-topic is
> not censorship.

That's not what is going on here, clearly. They're attempting to sweep this
under the rug, and hide it from the majority of Fedora contributors, likely
because the majority of Fedora contributors either don't care about what has
to be said, and have no objection to it being on Fedora Planet for that
reason, or because they would outright support this individual's blog being
aggregated through Fedora Planet. It should go without saying, but the FLOSS
community strongly supports Freedom.

--
John M. Harris, Jr.
Splentity