putting my blog back on Planet Fedora

One of the reasons my contributions to Fedora have slowed down is
because my blog was censored from Planet Fedora

I'd like to ask if people would like this censorship to stop

As this was done shortly after the death of my father, things like this
leave a scar.

It is very, very wrong and I don't feel I should have to make a public
request like this.  Nonetheless, there is a certain type of person who
wants to humiliate me by forcing me to beg like this and it is time to
call them out and end this.

Regards,

Daniel