Re: Bugzilla signal/noise ratio

Hi all,

Am 22.03.20 um 14:19 schrieb Emmanuel Seyman:
> I feel you've proved the opposite: filing bugs alone isn't sufficient and,
> apparently, neither is sending out periodic reminders by mail. Perhaps we
> need to be more agressive in encouraging people to find co-maintainers
> that can help them do their work.

Guessing from the orphaned package mails, getting even one maintainer
seems to be a big problem.

>From the POV of a bugreporter with a few hundred bugreports issued, it's
more than frustrating to see
no response on some bug reports for years. The only light you can see
there is, that users with the same problem,
are helping each other via the comments section. Needless to say, thats
not the idea behind a comments section.

That is, why i started a public call for maintainers on my blog some
month ago, and will keep that up.

Best regards,
Marius